Genesis 1:28 God blessed them and said, “Be fertile, increase in number, fill the earth, and be its master. " (God's Word translation)

Thursday 16 June 2011

Time Management

Okay so from the introduction it is evident that my life is busy, but then again who today isn't busy.  I have been challenged lately to manage my time better. I have recently been reading this e-book by Crystal Paine of Money Saving Mom®  (free e-book by Money Saving Mom) which I am finding very interesting and helpful.  Lets hope that it helps me to be a better mom, wife and pastor.  Today is a public holiday, no school.  My husband is away till late tonight so I have been taking a super slow day, cleaning house and keeping the kids entertained in the rain. 


Off to catch up on some reading, remember to live your dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment